ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR B.SC
Admission to B.Sc.(Hons.) programme is open to male and female students. A candidate to be eligible to apply for the B.Sc.(Hons.) programme a candidate must have passed +2 Science from any Board recognized by the Government of Odisha.
The reservation of seats will be as follows:
- SC 16.25%
- ST 22.55%
- Children/wife of Martyrs/Ex-serviceman 01
- Children of serving defense personnel 1.00%
- Participated in International games/sports 01
- Physically handicapped students 3.00%
- In case of non-availability of such candidates, the reserved seats will be filled from the merit list.
- While calculating percentage, a number less than one will be treated as one and for a number greater than one with a fraction will be rounded to nearest integer.
- B.Com. and B.Sc. COURSE
- Candidates will be selected for admission according to Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Govt. of Odisha through Student Academic Management System (SAMS).
- Under Graduate Programmes
- Courses At the time At the time of At the time of of Admission Re-admission Re-admission
- to 2nd Year to 3rd Year
- B.Com. (Hons.) Rs.10,000.00 Rs.10,000.00 Rs.10,000.00
- B. Sc. (Hons.) Rs.20,000.00 Rs.20,000.00 Rs.20,000.00
- Computer Sc.(Hons.) Rs.22,000.00 Rs.22,000.00 Rs.22,000.00
The course fee excludes all other University fees such as examination fee, sports fee, registration fee, caution money, study circle fee etc.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES
- Candidates failing to take admission within the stipulated time shall forfeit their claim.
- In case of any dispute in respect of the stipulations made in this prospectus and admission of students, the decision of the Admission Committee of the Institute is final and binding.
- All correspondences in connection with admission or any matter relating to programme should be addressed to the Principal, MIMTS, Khordha There shall be different ‘Student Committees’ in the department. Committee activities are administered by a board of faculty members, HOD, Principal as the Chairman. The students in-group are encouraged to participate in:
- Discipline committee
- Seminar committee
- Social/cultural committee
- Health and hygiene committee
- Sports committee
- Year book committee
- Grievance Committee
- Anti-ragging Committee
- Through these committees students learn the value of teamwork and leadership, improve the quality of life on campus, and ensure that programs and activities reflect the interests and concerns of the student body.