ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR PGDM
The minimum qualification for admission into this program is Bachelors Degree in any discipline with 50 per cent marks in aggregate . The candidates awaiting their result by August can also apply..
Candidates seeking admission to PGDM programme should apply in an prescribed form obtainable from the office of the institute on payment in cash or by post on sending a Bank Draft for Rs. 700/- (Seven Hundred) only drawn in favour of "Secretary, MIMTS", payable at any Nationalized Bank in Bhubaneswar along with two address slips. The candidate must write his / her full name in the back of demand draft. Application form can also be downloaded from the website of the institute. www.mimts.org
Attested photocopies in duplicates of the following documents and photographs are to be submitted along with the application. The final year students awaiting their result are required to submit the Class X pass certificate and photograph with an undertaking to submit the degree pass mark sheet/certificate latest by the end of August.
- Class X Pass Certificate
- Degree Certificates (Provisional acceptable)
- Degree / PG Mark Sheet
- College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the institute last attended
- Recent pass port size (6 nos.) colored photographs
- Recent Caste, resident and income certificate for SC/ST Students.
The selection will be made on the basis of valid scores of ATMA/MAT/OJEE/CMAT/XAT/CAT followed by G.D. & P.I.
Confirmation of Admission
The merit list of candidates for admission will be displayed on the notice board of the institute. The selected candidates will also be intimated individually by post.
The original documents required at the time of admission for verification are as follows
- Certificates and mark sheets of all examinations passed till the qualifying examination.
- College Leaving Certificate (to be retained by the Department).
- University Registration Receipt.
- Migration Certificate (students from other University)
- Relieving order from competent authorities (in case of sponsored candidates).
- 10 passport size colour photographs
- The Institute does not give any guarantee for the postal delivery of letters on selection. The candidates are, therefore, advised to make their own arrangements for securing information regarding selection for admission from the office and/or website of the Institute.
- No student is permitted to register for any other courses in any Institute or University during the course of study.
- Candidates shall have to take admission within the stipulated time and make full payment of the prescribed fees, after producing required documents, failing which, their claim for admission will be automatically forfeited
- Any misinformation found on verification of the original documents shall lead to cancellation of selection/admission and will be treated as a cognizable offence.
Total Course Fee for Two Years: Rs. 2, 00,000/-
- 1st installment at the time of admission Rs. 50,000/-
- 2nd installment on or before 20th October Rs. 50,000/-
- 3rd installment on or before 20th December Rs. 75,000/-
- 4th installment on or before 20th March Rs. 25,000/-
- The course fee excludes all other fees such as examination fee, transportation expenditure, sports fee, registration fee, caution money, study circle fee etc.
- Industrial visits, summer internship etc. is compulsory and the expenses are to be borne by the students only.